Information on the processing of personal data
In keeping with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, the purpose of this notice is to inform you that:
- Arclegno Arreda S.r.l. with headquarters in via Valserio, 8, 24027 Nembro, Bergamo, Italy – VAT No. IT02190990164 is the Data Controller, pursuant to art. 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679;
- the personal data you have provided or which is otherwise collected during contact requests will be processed exclusively for the purposes of fulfilling the request; and in any event, always in a lawful and fair way in compliance with the provisions in force and the general principle of necessity, any particular categories of data erroneously provided by the requesting or recipient bodies will be promptly deleted from Arclegno Arreda S.r.l’s databases;
- personal data is processed with manual and/or automated tools, with methods strictly related to the above-indicated purposes and, in any event, in order to guarantee the security, protection and confidentiality of your data;
- the data will be stored until the requests have been fulfilled. In any event, the processing that is conducted is mainly derived, if not exclusively, from the need to carry out the eventual obligations of a contractual or pre-contractual nature;
- the data will be processed by Arclegno Arreda S.r.l.’s staff or collaborators who are in charge of carrying out all activities, direct and instrumental, aimed at ensuring the activity is properly fulfilled;
- external individuals in charge of processing data on behalf of Arclegno Arreda S.r.l., of which the same is Controller, will be appointed as external data controllers;
- in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation, each interested party may exercise against Arclegno Arreda S.r.l. the right to access (Art. 15), amend (Art. 16), delete (art. 17), limit the processing (art. 18), oppose the processing (art. 21) and that of the portability (art. 20) of their personal data, as well as lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if they believe that their personal data has been processed in violation of the provisions of the Regulation;
- to exercise the above rights as well as request any further information regarding data processing, you may send a specific request to the Data Controller at the address email@example.com making sure to attach a copy of your identity document and tax code to the request.
The computer systems and software procedures responsible for operating this website acquire, in the course of their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, though due to its very nature could, through processing and associations with data retained by third parties, allow users to be identified.
Information which might be collected includes IP addresses, the browser type or operating system used, addresses in uniform resource identifier (URI) notation, domain name, and addresses of websites which have been accessed or exited (referring/exit pages), the time at which the request was made to the server, the method used and information on the response obtained, further information on the user’s browsing activities on the website (see also the section on cookies) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
This same data could also be used to identify and verify liability in the event of any computer crimes against the website.
Cookies and other tracking systems
No cookies are used for user profiling, nor are other tracking methods used.
However, session cookies (non-persistent) are used in a way strictly limited to what is necessary for the secure and efficient browsing of the websites. The storage of session cookies in terminals or browsers is under the user’s control, whereas on servers, at the end of HTTPS sessions, information relative to technical cookies remains recorded in the service logs with limited storage times.